SPEAKER: Dr. Abdulatif AlManee
TARGET GROUP: Residents/Faculty
Speaker: Dr. Abdullatif Al Manea
- Master of Medical Education (Post graduate): King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University for health Sciences, Riyadh 2014.
- AEGD Residency Training Program, National Guard Health affairs – Riyadh 2003.
- Bachelor Degree of Dental Science (BDS), King Saud University, Riyadh, February 1996.
- Current Position:
- Consultant AGD, NG CSC & KADC.
- Define what is effective communication.
- Resolve conflict using conflict resolution methods.
- Adapt the concept of active listening.
- Analysis the problem according to scientific methods.
- Enhance their communication skills.
- Effectively communicate with their patients, colleagues & superiors.