- Statistical analysis and consultations
At KAIMRC Biostatistics, the services are provided to NGHA, KSAUHS staff and faculty members which include:
- Proposal Writing Stage:
- Methodology Review and Comments.
- Sampling Technique and Sample Size Estimation.
- CRF content and Structure Review.
- Advice on the Analysis Plan.
- Pre-Launch Stage:
- Review and comments on Codebook.
- Review and comments on Study Protocol.
- Randomization Schedule Preparation.
- Study Execution Stage:
- Pilot Phase Analysis.
- Interim Analysis.
- Post Data Collection:
- Data Analysis.
- Statistical Analysis Report.
In view of those services, the following documents must be provided according to the type of request:
- IRB Approval
- Questionnaire/ Data Collection Form/ CRF.
In order to create a service request, an email indicating the type of service needed must be sent to the department via:
- These services are limited to Staff, Faculty, Fellows, and residents and are subject to availability. For students’ research projects, the service is limited to consultation only.
- KAIMRC staff can collaborate in NGHA and KSAUHS projects as a co-author.