College of Dentistry provides high quality oral health sciences education, oral health related research, and community services that promote oral health of society.
To achieve global recognition in oral-health education with commitment to excellence in research, patient care, and community service.
- Ethical behavior: honesty, respect, fairness, and compassion.
- Teamwork: collaboration and cooperation.
- Accountability: exceeding the standards of accountability.
- Transparency: acting with clarity.
- Excellence: commitment to quality performance, innovation and creativity.
• In-depth knowledge
• Critical thinking and problem solving
• Proficiency in research
• Life-long learning
• Efficient team work
• Uphold highest standard of ethics
• Effective communication
• Safe patient care and competency in discipline-related skills.