College of Dentistry provides high quality oral health sciences education, oral health related research, and community services that promote oral health of society.
To achieve global recognition in oral-health education with commitment to excellence in research, patient care, and community service.
- Ethical behavior: honesty, respect, fairness, and compassion.
- Teamwork: collaboration and cooperation.
- Accountability: exceeding the standards of accountability.
- Transparency: acting with clarity.
- Excellence: commitment to quality performance, innovation and creativity.
- In-depth knowledge.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Proficiency in research.
- Life-long learning.
- Efficient team work.
- Uphold highest standard of ethics.
- Effective communication.
- Safe patient care and competency in discipline-related skills.