SPEAKER: Dr. Sulaiman Al Gananm
TARGET GROUP: Faculty/Residents
Dr. Suliman Al Ghnam
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, WI, Doctor of philosophy (PhD): Population Health Sciences, 2013.
- Johns Hopkins University School of Public Health, Baltimore, MD. Certificate in Road Traffic Injury Prevention and Control, 2013.
- Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY, Master of Health Administration (MHA), 2008.
- King Saud University Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Bachelor of Applied Medical Sciences Major: Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Current Position:
- Department Head, Population Health, KAIMRC.
- Consultant, Princess Norah University Health Sciences Research Center (HSRC).
- Consultant, Saudi Health Council.
- Credentialing evaluator, Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS).
- Learn different methods of data collection and management to achieve the study objectives.
- Became familiar with available resources in BestCare system to conduct dental research.
- Understand various formats of study variables to set the stage for analysis.
- Have a basic understanding of various approaches and methods to statistical analysis.
- Learn the appropriate statistical methods to be used in published manuscripts.
|08:30- 9:00 AM||Registration|
|9:00 – 9:30 AM||Data collection and management methods|
|9:30 -10:00 AM||Dental research resources in BestCare system|
|10:00-10:30 AM||Statistical analysis approaches and methods|
|10:30 – 11:00 AM||Published manuscripts statistical methods|